[openstack-dev] [Ironic] *ED states strike back

John Villalovos openstack.org at sodarock.com
Thu Feb 19 16:32:43 UTC 2015

Can the *ED states be optional?  If a state would be a NO-OP, then don't
use it.  But if it is useful then use it.

It seems ugly to me to just have two 'change state' calls to move it
through the *ED state.

If an *ED state needs to be added later I think it could be added without
too much difficulty and the code will be cleaner without having 'no-op'
states.

WDYT?

John