[openstack-dev] [stable][requirements] External dependency caps introduced in 499db6b

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Feb 18 18:02:52 UTC 2015

On 2015-02-18 10:00:31 -0500 (-0500), Doug Hellmann wrote:
> I'm interested in seeing what that list looks like. I suspect we have
> some libraries listed in the global requirements now that aren't
> actually used
[...]

Shameless plug for https://review.openstack.org/148071 . It turns up
a lot in master but each needs to be git-blame researched to confirm
why it was added so that we don't prematurely remove those with
pending changes in consuming projects. Doing the same for stable
branches would likely be a lot more clear-cut.
--
Jeremy Stanley