[openstack-dev] pci_alias config

Robert Li (baoli) baoli at cisco.com
Wed Feb 18 13:31:51 UTC 2015

If you just use SR-IOV for networking, then pci_alias is not needed.

—Robert

On 2/16/15, 3:11 PM, "Harish Patil" <harish.patil at qlogic.com<mailto:harish.patil at qlogic.com>> wrote:

Hello,

Do we still need “pci_alias" config under /etc/nova/nova.conf for SR-IOV PCI passthru’ ?

I have Juno release of 1:2014.2.1-0ubuntu1.

Thanks,

Harish

This message and any attached documents contain information from the sending company or its parent company(s), subsidiaries, divisions or branch offices that may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not read, copy, distribute, or use this information. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message.