[openstack-dev] [QA] End-of-cycle Code Sprint

Matthew Treinish mtreinish at kortar.org
Tue Feb 17 16:54:07 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,

With the end of the cycle quickly approaching we've still got a few higher
priority work items for this cycle which are still in an unfinished state. This
includes things like:

 - Tempest test accounts
 - Tempest's cli interface
 - Devstack Neutron as default switch

To ensure we finish up most of these before the end of the cycle, I feel like
having high bandwidth face to face time to work through some of these items
would be valuable. Therefore I'd like to announced the QA end of cycle code
sprint. The sprint will take place on March 25-27th, and HP has offered to
sponsor the event and it'll be held in HP's office in NYC.

If you're planning on attending please sign up please using the following wiki
page:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/QA/CodeSprintKiloNYC#Registration

However, please note given the nature of the code sprint and space limitations
at the location space is limited to 10 seats. So if you're not going to be
directly involved in any of the work items for this sprint I'd ask that you
please be mindful of that before registering to attend.

Thanks,

Matthew Treinish