[openstack-dev] [nova] Feature Freeze Exception Request (DRBD for Nova) WAS: Re: [nova] Request Spec Freeze Exception (DRBD for Nova)

Nikola Đipanov ndipanov at redhat.com
Mon Feb 16 14:27:55 UTC 2015

Re-titling the email so that it does not get missed as it does not have
the right subject line.

I looked at the code and it is quite straightforward - some small nits
inline but other than that - no reason to keep it out.

This is the first contribution to Nova by Philipp and his team, and
their experience navigating our bureaucracy-meritocracy seems far from a
happy one (from what I could gather on IRC at least) - one more reason
to not keep this feature out.

Thanks,
N.