[openstack-dev] [cinder] volume replication

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 07:10:14 UTC 2015

Hi Ronen,

Xingyang mentioned there's another etherpad on rep and CG, which etherpad
should we mainly follow ?

Zhipeng (Howard) Huang

Standard Engineer
IT Standard & Patent/IT Prooduct Line
Huawei Technologies Co,. Ltd
Email: huangzhipeng at huawei.com
Office: Huawei Industrial Base, Longgang, Shenzhen

(Previous)
Research Assistant
Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Lab, Calit2
University of California, Irvine
Email: zhipengh at uci.edu
Office: Calit2 Building Room 2402

OpenStack, OpenDaylight, OpenCompute affcienado