[openstack-dev] [cinder] FFE driver-private-data + pure-iscsi-chap-support

Patrick East patrick.east at purestorage.com
Sun Feb 15 22:50:16 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I would like to request a FFE for the following blueprints:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/cinder/+spec/driver-private-data
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/cinder/+spec/pure-iscsi-chap-support

The first being a dependency for the second.

The new database table for driver data feature was discussed at the Cinder
mid-cycle meetup and seemed to be generally approved by the team in person
at the meeting as something we can get into Kilo.

There is currently a spec up for review for it here:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/153333/ but doesn't look like it will be
approved by the end of the day for the deadline. I have code pretty much
ready to go for review as soon as the spec is approved, it is a relatively
small patch set.

Thanks!

Patrick East
patrick.east at purestorage.com