[openstack-dev] [neutron][neutron-*aas] Is lockutils-wrapper needed for tox.ini commands?

Paul Michali pc at michali.net
Fri Feb 13 22:13:22 UTC 2015

I see that in tox.ini, several commands have lockutils-wrapper prefix on
them in the neutron-vpnaas repo. Seems like this was added as part of
commit 88e2d801 for Migration to oslo.concurrency.

Is this needed on the functional, cover, and dsvm-functional targets? I
don't see it in the neutron tox.ini, so just wondering if I should remove
it (I had already on the cover target).

I ask, because I'm adding a coverage target for dsvm-functional and would
like to know if I should remove it everywhere, or add it in. I'll do the
same in FW and LB repos too.

If someone could elaborate on what this wrapper script does (if it is still
needed) that would be great, so I'm not blindly applying things.

PCM (Paul Michali)

IRC............ pc_m (irc.freenode.com)
Twitter....... @pmichali