[openstack-dev] [horizon] Stepping down as a Horizon core reviewer

Julie Pichon julie.pichon at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 09:44:46 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

In the spirit of stepping down considerately [1], I'd like to ask to be
removed from the core and drivers team for Horizon and associated
projects. I'm embarking on some fun adventures far far away and won't
have any time to spare for OpenStack for a while.

I removed my name from places in the wiki where I was a point of
contact. Some activities I was involved with are left in good hands
already, but that does leave a couple more Cross-Project Liaisons [2]
spots now empty for Horizon. If you're interested in helping out as the
Horizon docs liaison (answer questions from the docs team, bonus points
for following the horizon tag in the openstack-manuals tracker) or QA
liaison (particular interest in integration testing and seeing
where/how our test suite might fit in with Tempest someday?), please
step up! Don't let all the tasks fall back onto the PTL :-)

Working on OpenStack and Horizon has been enlightening and
humbling. Thank you for the ride everyone, and wishing y'all all the
best! :)

Julie

[1] http://www.openstack.org/legal/community-code-of-conduct/
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/CrossProjectLiaisons