[openstack-dev] [Murano] [API WG] Environment status

Georgy Okrokvertskhov gokrokvertskhov at mirantis.com
Thu Feb 12 15:52:58 UTC 2015

I think this is a good case for API WG as statuses of entities should be
consistent among OpenStack APIs. As I recall, we are mixing two different
statuses for environments. The first dimension for environment status is
its content status: NEW, CONFIGURING, READY
The second dimension is deployment status after Murano engine executes
deployment action for this environment with statuses: NOT DEPLOYED,
DEPLOYING, SUCCESS, FAIL

Thanks
Gosha

Georgy Okrokvertskhov