[openstack-dev] EOL and Stable Contributions (was Juno is flubber at the gate)

Ilya Shakhat ishakhat at mirantis.com
Tue Feb 10 17:12:17 UTC 2015

> > Secondly, it's difficult to get stack-analytics credit for back
> > ports, as the preferred method is to cherry pick the code, and
> > that keeps the original author's name. I've personally gotten a
> > few commits into stable, but have nothing to show for it in
> > stack-analytics (if I'm doing it wrong, I'm happy to be
> > corrected).
> [...]
> Stackalytics isn't an official OpenStack project, but you should
> file a bug[2] against it if there's a feature you want its authors
> to consider adding.

Stackalytics tracks commits into stable branches, e.g. for Neutron
stable/juno they are visible at
http://stackalytics.com/?metric=commits&module=neutron&release=juno.
Commits are also shown in activity log for specific project or person, so
if someone interested in pulling them into weekly report - they will be
there.

Thanks,
Ilya