[openstack-dev] [all] Theory of Testing Cross Project Spec

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Mon Feb 9 13:59:16 UTC 2015

Culminating many many email threads and discussions over the last year,
I'm trying to boil down the overall OpenStack philosophy of testing into
a single cross project spec - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/150653

This is an attempt to both provide a current baseline of where we are,
and a future view of where we should get to. This is extremely important
as the current co-gate everything model does not scale beyond where we
currently stand with number of projects involved.

Comments are welcomed, please keep typos / grammar as '0' comments to
separate them from -1 comments. Also, I ask any -1s to be extremely
clear about the core concern of the -1 so we can figure out how to make
progress.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague