[openstack-dev] [Openstack-operators] [Telco][NFV][infra] Review process of TelcoWG use cases

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Feb 6 13:17:17 UTC 2015

On 2015-02-06 12:11:40 +0100 (+0100), Marc Koderer wrote:
[...]
> Therefore I uploaded one of them (Session Border Controller) to
> the Gerrit system into the sandbox repo:
>
>     https://review.openstack.org/#/c/152940/1
[...]

This looks a lot like the beginnings of a specification which has
implications for multiple OpenStack projects. Would proposing a
cross-project spec in the openstack/openstack-specs repository be an
appropriate alternative?

>  - we create a project under Stackforge called telcowg-usecases
>  - we link blueprint related to this use case
>  - we build a core team and approve/prioritize them

I suppose this somewhat parallels how the API Working Group has
decided to operate, so perhaps you just need a dedicated repository
for Telco Working Group documents in general... some of which would
percolate to cross-project specs (or maybe just related per-project
specs) once sufficiently refined for a broader audience?
--
Jeremy Stanley