[openstack-dev] [nova] stuck patches at the nova IRC meeting

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Fri Feb 6 00:46:01 UTC 2015

Certainly it was my intent when I created that agenda item to cover
reviews that wouldn't otherwise reach a decision -- either two cores
wedged, or something else that we can't resolve trivially in gerrit.

Now, I can see that people don't like reviews sitting for a long time,
but that's probably too long a list to cover in an IRC meeting. I'm
not opposed to trying, but we should set expectations that we're going
to talk about only a few important reviews, not the dozens that are
unloved.

Michael

On Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 9:27 AM, Tony Breeds <tony at bakeyournoodle.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 05, 2015 at 11:13:50PM +0100, Sylvain Bauza wrote:
>
>> I was always considering stuck reviews as reviews where 2 or more cores were
>> disagreeing between themselves so that it was needing a debate discussion
>> during the meeting.
>
> I was under the same impression.
>
> Stuck reviews were for reviewws were there was strong disagreement (amongst
> cores)
> Other reviews can be discussed as part of "Open discussion"
>
> Yours Tony.

Rackspace Australia