[openstack-dev] [horizon][keystone]

Marek Denis marek.denis at cern.ch
Thu Feb 5 21:29:03 UTC 2015

Thai,

We could also add an option in the Horizon's settings that automatically
chooses one authentication workflow. At CERN we are trying to use websso
with use of the SAML2 protocols as much as we can. That's said we
automatically make users to use websso when they want to access their
accounts via the dashboard.

Hint: This is being done by automatic redirect to predefined Keystone
endpoint once user hits our dashboard's URL).

Marek