[openstack-dev] [horizon] JavaScript docs?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Feb 5 17:42:08 UTC 2015

On 2015-02-05 09:20:35 -0800 (-0800), Matthew Farina wrote:
[...]
> But, why do we document methods, classes, or functions in python?
> Should we drop that and rely on Sphinx? I don't think anyone would
> argue for that.
[...]

Particularly since Sphinx collects the method/class/function
docstrings from the source code to assemble them into
documentation[1]. I see that as its primary reason for existing in
fact. Why do you seem to think those choices are at odds with one
another?

[1] http://docs.openstack.org/developer/nova/api/nova.api.validator.html
--
Jeremy Stanley