[openstack-dev] [Manila] Kilo-2 is done / deadlines for Kilo-3

Ben Swartzlander ben at swartzlander.org
Thu Feb 5 13:18:24 UTC 2015

The K-2 milestone was wrapped up last night! Now we can turn our
attention to merging the rest of the features for K-3. Thanks again to
the reviewers who helped make K-2 possible.

And a reminder to submitters: feature proposal freeze is in exactly 4
weeks. That means any new feature not submitted to gerrit and mergeable
by March 5 will not be considered for Kilo. New features also must be
merged before March 19 or they will get pushed out to L.

And I hope it goes without saying, but please don't wait until the day
before the deadline just because you can. We make no guarantees about
anything getting merged, and the sooner your patch is up on gerrit, the
better its chances are.

-Ben Swartzlander