[openstack-dev] [horizon] JavaScript docs?

Anton Zemlyanov azemlyanov at mirantis.com
Thu Feb 5 09:27:58 UTC 2015

JSDoc (ngdoc) is good thing. It allows to describe files, functions and
it's parameters, constructors, classes in case of ES6.

The problem is it tends to diverge with reality. The code is being fixed
and evolved, but comments are often not updated (who want to do much more
work)? And JSDoc generated documentation loses the connection to reality.

Anton

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 12:04 PM, Radomir Dopieralski <openstack at sheep.art.pl