[openstack-dev] ZeroMQ topic object.

ozamiatin ozamiatin at mirantis.com
Wed Feb 4 15:34:50 UTC 2015

Hi,

This week I've tried to install devstack with zmq. So small status update:

The main problem is that Neutron fails with "redis connection refused".
Maybe [1] and [2] will fix this.

Smaller ones (I've managed them locally):

[6] No redis, pyzmq in requirements.txt -
https://bugs.launchpad.net/oslo.messaging/+bug/1417505
[7] Permission denied creating IPC folder /var/run/openstack -
https://bugs.launchpad.net/devstack/+bug/1417141

Regards,
Oleksii Zamiatin