[openstack-dev] [Fuel][Fuel-Library] MVP implementation of Granular Deployment merged into Fuel master branch

Evgeniy L eli at mirantis.com
Wed Feb 4 15:23:49 UTC 2015

>> The spec doesn't have to be perfect, but it needs to be merged prior to
code describing it.

Currently the spec has to be perfect and detailed enough, otherwise you
will have
to merge the spec with -1 from reviewers, also if you postpone the details,
you won't be able to track, if these details were fixed.
Also with your approach the terminology is going to be changed, because
ready spec != merged spec anymore.