[openstack-dev] [Neutron] [ML2] [arp] [l2pop] arp responding for vlan network

henry hly henry4hly at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 07:06:46 UTC 2015

Hi ML2'ers,

We encounter use case of large amount of vlan network deployment, and
want to reduce ARP storm by local responding.

Luckily from Icehouse arp local response is implemented, however vlan
is missed for l2pop. Then came this BP[1], which implement the plugin
support of l2pop for configurable network types, and the ofagent vlan
l2pop.

Now I find proposal for ovs vlan support for l2pop [2], it's very
small and was submitted as a bugfix, so I want to know is it possible
to be merged in the K cycle?

Best regards
Henry

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/112947/