[openstack-dev] [Designate]some qestions about Designate

wujiangtaohehe at 163.com wujiangtaohehe at 163.com
Tue Feb 3 09:38:59 UTC 2015

Hi , I have some qestions about the project of Designate.

1、Can Designate be used with openstack icehouse ?  how about Juno or kilo ?
2、I have tried to  deploy Designate using devstack of master branch. but only PowerDNS are supported. Can bind9 be supported ?
3、when deploy designate using devstack, there are some problems: a) i can't delete a domain  b) the operating of Designate doesn't  be reflected in PowerDNS
can anyone help me?  for some references  ?

gentle wu
ChinaMobile (suzhou) software technology ltd .