[openstack-dev] [OpenStack Foundation] Finding people to work on the EC2 API in Nova

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Sun Feb 1 23:46:41 UTC 2015

So, its exciting to me that we seem to developing more forward
momentum here. I personally think the way forward is a staged
transition from the in-nova EC2 API to the stackforge project, with
testing added to ensure that we are feature complete between the two.
I note that Soren disagrees with me here, but that's ok -- I'd like to
see us work through that as a team based on the merits.

So... It sounds like we have an EC2 sub team forming. How do we get
that group meeting to come up with a transition plan?

Michael

Rackspace Australia