[openstack-dev] [horizon][infra] django.pot hardcoded or not?

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Wed Dec 30 15:42:51 UTC 2015

I'm currently looking into simplifying and consolidation of translation
setup for projects (draft spec at [1]) and have a question for dashboard
translations. Right now, horizon uses django.pot and djangojs.pot - and
most *-dashboard projects use the same names. Are these names enforced
by the django framework and thus cannot be changed or are they setup in
our repositories this way and thus could be changed?

I prefer to rename them to make it clearer which project they belong to
as part of my spec and would like your input on whether that's feasible.

Note: Once the spec is fleshed out, I'll send another email asking for
review...

Andreas