[openstack-dev] [Fuel] [Nailgun] Deadlocks and random test failures

Vitaly Kramskikh vkramskikh at mirantis.com
Wed Dec 30 14:32:17 UTC 2015

Alexander,

Thanks for the response.

As for tasks hanging bug, I removed "deadlock" from its title: there is
another exception, which I didn't find due to huge number of traces from
deadlock detector.

As for random test failures bugs, I totally agree we should focus on them.
Just look at this: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/262183/ - I ran
"recheck" 5 times, rebased on master 1 time and still no luck: sometimes I
get -1 from Jenkins, sometimes from Fuel CI. I think this is a Critical
issue.

Vitaly Kramskikh,
Fuel UI Tech Lead,
Mirantis, Inc.