[openstack-dev] [heat]How does heat work when deleting the stack?

Shinobu Kinjo skinjo at redhat.com
Wed Dec 30 04:53:24 UTC 2015

Can you share what exactly you did?

Rgds,
Shinobu

----- Original Message -----
From: "zhu4236926" <zhu4236926 at 126.com>
To: "openstack-dev" <openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2015 12:50:00 AM
Subject: [openstack-dev] [heat]How does heat work when deleting the stack?

Hi guys,
I created a stack with several resources, for example, resource A,B,C,and B depends on A, C depends on B,.Now I delete the stack , then heat would delete resource C, then resource B, at last, resource A, isn't it?
Suppose that the resource C has been deleted, but an error occurred when deleteing the reousrce B, then the deleting stack task is failed. I try again delete the stack, heat would delele the resource C again,but resource C
has been deleted, so what would happen? Raise a exception or work by other way to avoid this, or could you give me a hand to understand this.
Thank you very much.

By
Sylvernass