[openstack-dev] [Neutron] [Dragonflow] Atomic update doesn't work with etcd-driver

Gal Sagie gal.sagie at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 02:56:12 UTC 2015

Hi Li Ma,

I haven't investigated the root problem yet as i seen it at the end of day
yesterday.
However if you look at this test : https://review.openstack.org/#/c/261997/
 it verify that the correct number of flows
are installed after a clean devstack process.

What i noticed with this patch is that devstack stack process finish
successfully, but the controller
had a repeating exception and not all the flows were configured.
I verified it happens few times to make sure.

Hopefully when the patch merge we will have gate test that check this kind
of scenario.
I am not sure what is the problem root cause, but we will need to
investigate it as
maybe its hiding another bug that isn't directly related to that patch.

Gal.

On Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 4:06 AM, Li Ma <skywalker.nick at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Gal, you reverted this patch [1] due to the broken pipeline. Could
> you provide some debug information or detailed description? When I run
> my devstack, I cannot reproduce the sync problem.
>
> [1]
> https://github.com/openstack/dragonflow/commit/f83dd5795d54e1a70b8bdec1e6dd9f7815eb6546
>
> --
>
> Li Ma (Nick)