[openstack-dev] [neutron] Query about re-directing incoming traffic.

Vikram Choudhary vikschw at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 02:23:34 UTC 2015

On Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 2:34 AM, Chandra Mohan Babu Nadiminti <
nadiminti.chandra at gmail.com> wrote:

> Have a look at extra-route extension.
>

> http://developer.openstack.org/api-ref-networking-v2-ext.html#extraroute-ext

Vikram: IIUC, extra-route can only re-direct the traffic to a specific
destination by installing an additional route in the routing table. What we
want is the traffic should also follow it's normal forwarding path after it
gets processed by the NF (network function).