[openstack-dev] [glance][artifacts][app-catalog] Proposal to move artifacts meeting time

Alexander Tivelkov ativelkov at mirantis.com
Mon Dec 28 14:59:48 UTC 2015

Hi!

This has been implemented: the Artifacts subteam meeting is moved to 17:00
UTC Mondays by patch [1].

However, since we are still deep in the holiday season (and the significant
part of the team will be on PTO during the whole next week), I propose to
cancel both todays' and the next week's meetings and have the next Glare
IRC sync-up on January 11th, 17:00 UTC

Have a happy new year!

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/260998

--