[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Network software verification survey.

Arseniy Zaostrovnykh arseniy.zaostrovnykh at epfl.ch
Thu Dec 24 10:54:33 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am doing research about verification of network applications in the
EPFL PhD program. In order to maximize the utility of our efforts for
the networking community, we are conducting a small survey.

Our team would greatly appreciate your answers to a couple of questions:

http://goo.gl/cRE0Gy

This short form should take just 2-3 minutes of your time. If you have
any questions, please ask them in this thread or e-mail me personally
(arseniy.zaostrovnykh at epfl.ch).

--
Respectfully,
Arseniy.