[openstack-dev] [openstack][magnum]Create trustee user for each bay

王华 wanghua.humble at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 08:54:13 UTC 2015

Hi yuanying,

How can user know about other user's trust_id? If the user can know the
trust_id in other user's instance(maybe login to the instance), then other
secrets can be known, too.
In this case, creating a different user for each bay also has a security
risk. So I think the security is based on the security of instance.

Regards,
Wanghua