[openstack-dev] [Glance] [Artifacts] [app-catalog] Proposed pre-holiday Artifacts virtual meetup.

Nikhil Komawar nik.komawar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 03:49:46 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Sorry to send this last minute; but as informally decided and having had
some momentum on Artifacts with a few decision items to be taken, it
would be nice to have a virtual sync before the holiday season begins.

I have created a poll for the same. Please vote on the doodle as soon as
possible ( http://doodle.com/poll/adq4y5ppiy4hqcww ). Attached is the
hangout link for participation however, we may utilize other video
conference media if large number of participants show up. The meeting
time would be 60-90 minutes and is likely to happen either this Tuesday
or Wednesday (as shown on doodle) if poll is successful.

Please let me know if anyone has concerns.

Nikhil