[openstack-dev] 答复: [Heat] Status of the Support Conditionals in Heat templates

Huangtianhua huangtianhua at huawei.com
Mon Dec 21 02:03:18 UTC 2015

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/245042
First patch https://review.openstack.org/#/c/221648

I proposed this spec, because the function is really needed, many customers of our company complained that they have to write/manage many templates to meet their business(the templates are similar, can they re-used?),
also magnum guys asked me for this function too. I know there are several previous discussions such as https://review.openstack.org/#/c/84468/ and https://review.openstack.org/#/c/153771/ , but considering the user habits
and compatibility with CFN templates, also the sample way is easy to implement based on our architecture, I proposed the same style as CFN.

If you agree with it, I will be happy to continue this work, thanks:)