[openstack-dev] [keystone]How do we avoid token expired?

Duncan Thomas duncan.thomas at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 23:15:08 UTC 2015

I believe the code that needs fixing is in cinder backup itself, rather
than (or as well as) the client, since the client will only initiate the
operation, it will not be around for later when the token expires.

Cinder backup is also potentially a place where keystone trusts can be
fruitfully employed.