[openstack-dev] [keystone]How do we avoid token expired?

zhu4236926 zhu4236926 at 126.com
Sun Dec 20 15:43:23 UTC 2015

Hi guys,
    I'm using cinder-clinet to backup a volume and query the status of the backup-volume in a loop per 3 seconds. I got the token from keystone when I begin to backup the volume,assuming that the token is expired in 2 minutes, but the backup need 5 minutes to finish, so after 3 minutes the token is expired and authentication-failed, how should I solve this problems by using cinder-client or keystone-client, or could you provide other solution to avoid this problems.
    Thank you!!!

    By
    Sylvernass