[openstack-dev] [nova] proposed new compute review dashboard

Yuriy Taraday yorik.sar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 15:42:26 UTC 2015

On Fri, Dec 18, 2015 at 5:52 PM Matt Riedemann <mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com>
wrote:

> This has come up before, but I think we should put something like this
> in the nova IRC channel topic. Swift has something like this in their
> IRC channel topic and it's very easy for someone new to the channel to
> go in and see what their review priorities are (I'd consider myself a
> new person to Swift). Even if the dashboard above isn't perfect for
> everyone, I think we should start with *something* and this is a good
> start. Plus it doesn't require reviewing it to add it to the channel
> topic, so (minimal) bikeshedding! :)

Even better you can add it to openstack/nova project in Gerrit to a special
ref "refs/meta/dashboars/review-inbox", for example. Then you'll have it
discoverable from Gerrit and have a nice URL for it (like [0], although
that one is not project-specific). See [1] for details.

IIRC, this is a "new" feature in our Gerrit (I mean it have been in Gerrit
for ages, but not the old one we had).

[0]
https://review.openstack.org/#/projects/openstack/nova,dashboards/important-changes:important-changes-dashboard
[1]