[openstack-dev] [glance][artifacts][app-catalog] Proposal to move artifacts meeting time

Alexander Tivelkov ativelkov at mirantis.com
Fri Dec 18 14:20:02 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

The current timeslot of our weekly IRC meeting for artifact subteam (14:00
UTC Mondays) seems a bit inconvenient: it's a bit early for people in the
Pacific timezone. Since we want to maximise the presence of all the
interested parties at our sync-ups, I'd propose to move our meeting to some
later timeslot. I'd prefer it to remain in #openstack-meeting-4 (since all
the rest Glancy meetings are there) and be several days ahead of the main
Glance meeting (which is on Thursdays).

I've checked the current openstack meetings schedule and found some slots
which may be more convenient then the current one. I've put them in doodle
at http://doodle.com/poll/7krdfp96kttnvmg7 - please vote there for the
slots which are ok for you. Then I'll make a patch to irc-meetings infra
repo.

Thanks!
--
Regards,