[openstack-dev] [murano][i18n] let's start translating murano

Kirill Zaitsev kzaitsev at mirantis.com
Fri Dec 18 12:35:40 UTC 2015

We’ve been receiving requests to get murano translated for some time and I’m happy to say that you can start doing that today.

Murano is up on zanata [1].
So if you’re using murano and want to see it translated in your language and are willing to help that — please join the translation efforts.
Follow the steps you need to take to become openstack translator [2] and join the i18n mailing list [3]

If you’re interested in how it works internally: here are few docs to read [4] and [5]

I’m looking forward to bringing other murano projects to zanata soon.
And as for now I’m going to start translating murano to Russian. =)

[1] https://translate.openstack.org/project/view/murano
[2] http://docs.openstack.org/developer/i18n/official_translator.html
[4] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Translations
[5] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Translations/Infrastructure#Workflow