[openstack-dev] [glance]Configure Glance to use multiple backends

陈迪豪 chendihao at unitedstack.com
Thu Dec 17 07:33:01 UTC 2015

Hi all, we have a question about configuring Glance to use multiple ceph clusters. Currently we're trying to integrate one OpenStack cluster with two or more ceph clusters. It's meaningful for us to support multiple backends.

Cinder can support different backends or multiple ceph clusters. Nova can boot from volume can leverage what cinder has done. But how about Glance?

If we want to store images in different ceph cluster, can we upload them in cinder in advance?

Thanks & regards

-- tobe from UnitedStack