[openstack-dev] [stable] meeting time proposal

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Dec 17 02:17:03 UTC 2015

On 12/16/2015 7:43 PM, Rochelle Grober wrote:
> Any chance you could make the Monday meeting a few hours later?  Japan and China are still mostly in bed then, but two hours would allow both to participate.
>
> --Rocky

2100 UTC is 3pm for me. The latest I could probably do is 2200 UTC but I
can't do anything later than that since I have a 4 year old that has to
be picked up every day.

The only way we probably get a meeting time that's good for China/Japan
is if someone else runs one of those at like 00:00 UTC, which maybe Tony
Breeds would be willing to do.

I'd kind of like to get a (stable) regular meeting going before we start
switching it up though, especially since I'm not sure how many people
are in an Asian timezone that are involved in stable branch maintenance
(Tony is the closest lead I can think of near that time really).

Matt Riedemann