[openstack-dev] [glance][tempest][defcore] Process to imrpove tests coverge in temepest

Egle Sigler egle.sigler at rackspace.com
Thu Dec 17 02:00:20 UTC 2015

Thank you Flavio for bringing this up! We are using tempest tests for
DefCore testing, and we would like to work with anyone willing to increase
coverages in any of the current covered capabilities. We would also like
to hear from the teams when they are planning on removing, changing, or
renaming tests, as that could affect what DefCore tests.

Upcoming DefCore guidelines and tests:
https://github.com/openstack/defcore/blob/master/2016.01.json

Thank you,
Egle