[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra] Gerrit Upgrade to ver 2.11 completed.

Zaro zaro0508 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 21:22:30 UTC 2015

On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 6:38 PM, Spencer Krum <nibz at spencerkrum.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> The infra team will be taking gerrit offline for an upgrade on December
> 16th. We
> will start the operation at 17:00 UTC and will continue until about
> 21:00 UTC.
>
> This outage is to upgrade Gerrit to version 2.11. The IP address of
> Gerrit will not be changing.
>
> There is a thread beginning here:
> http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-October/076962.html
> which covers what to expect from the new software.
>
> If you have questions about the Gerrit outage you are welcome to post a
> channel on freenode. If you have questions about the version of Gerrit
> we are upgrading to please post a reply to the email thread linked
> above, or again you are welcome to ask in the #openstack-infra channel.

Thanks to everyone for their patience while we upgraded to Gerrit
2.11.  I'm happy to announce that we were able to successfully
completed this task at around 21:00 UTC.  You may hack away once more.

If you encounter any problems, please let us know here or in
#openstack-infra on Freenode.

Enjoy,
-Khai