[openstack-dev] [stable] meeting time proposal

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Dec 16 19:12:13 UTC 2015

I'm not entirely sure what the geo distribution is for everyone that
works on stable, but I know we have people in Europe and some people in
Australia.  So I was thinking alternating weekly meetings:

Mondays at 2100 UTC

Tuesdays at 1500 UTC

Does that at least sort of work for people that would be interested in
attending a meeting about stable? I wouldn't expect a full hour
discussion, my main interests are highlighting status, discussing any
issues that come up in the ML or throughout the week, and whatever else
people want to go over (work items, questions, process discussion, etc).

Matt Riedemann