[openstack-dev] [magnum] Removing pod, rcs and service APIs

Cammann, Tom tom.cammann at hpe.com
Wed Dec 16 17:31:11 UTC 2015

I don’t see a benefit from supporting the old API through a microversion
when the same functionality will be available through the native API. We
are still early enough in Magnum to make significant API changes, no one
is using Magnum as a whole in production.

Have we had any discussion on adding a v2 API and what changes (beyond
removing pod, rc, service) we would include in that change. What sort of
timeframe would we expect to remove the v1 API. I would like to move to a
v2 in this cycle, then we can think about removing v1 in N.

Tom