[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Proposal to Delay Docker Removal From Fuel Master Node

Vladimir Kuklin vkuklin at mirantis.com
Wed Dec 16 17:28:00 UTC 2015

Vladimir

I am pretty much for removing docker, but I do not think that we should
startle our developers/QA folks with additional efforts on fixing 2
different environments. Let's just think from the point of development
velocity here and at delay such changes for at least after NY. Because if
we do it immediately after SCF there will be a whole bunch of holidays and
Russian holidays are Jan 1st-10th and you (who is the SME for docker
removal) will be offline. Do you really want to fix things instead of
enjoying holidays?

vkuklin at mirantis.com