[openstack-dev] [oslo][keystone] Move oslo.policy from oslo to keystone

Brant Knudson blk at acm.org
Wed Dec 16 17:13:33 UTC 2015

I'd like to propose moving oslo.policy from the oslo program to the
keystone program. Keystone developers know what's going on with oslo.policy
and I think are more interested in what's going on with it so that reviews
will get proper vetting, and it's not like oslo doesn't have enough going
on with all the other repos. Keystone core has equivalent stringent
development policy that we already enforce with keystoneclient and
keystoneauth, so oslo.policy isn't going to be losing any stability.

If there aren't any objections, let's go ahead with this. I heard this
requires a change to a governance repo, and gerrit permission changes to
make keystone-core core, and updates in oslo.policy to change some docs or
links. Any oslo.policy specs that are currently proposed

- Brant