[openstack-dev] [gate] any project using olso.db test_migrations is currently blocked

Dan Smith dms at danplanet.com
Wed Dec 16 17:03:38 UTC 2015

> It was in the queue for 11 days, Dan Smith took a look, he added Jay
> Pipes, and I also added Matt Riedemann, there were also a bunch of
> neutron folks on it since this fix originated from their end.

Yeah, and both of those other people have had serious other commitments
in the last two weeks. The commit message in that patch set was a far
cry from "merge this or we break when 0.8.x is released".

Please, in the future, if you know you're going to destroy a half day's
worth of work because a patch isn't getting looked at, spend a little
more effort trying to raise it up the flagpole. Like Sean said, an email
to the list will get serious attention (as this one did), or an agenda
item on the weekly meeting will _certainly_ get enough eyes on the
problem to get it handled.

--Dan