[openstack-dev] [cloudkitty] Changing release model type

Stéphane Albert sheeprine-ml at nullplace.com
Wed Dec 16 11:11:12 UTC 2015

Hi,

Just a quick note to let you know that we are changing CloudKitty
release type. We used independent one which forbids us of having stable
branches and being part of the OpenStack release. We already discussed
it during the OpenStack summit in Tokyo and it was pretty clear that we
needed to change that.
The new release type will be cycle-with-intermediary which lets us have
multiple intermediary releases but tag a specific one as the end of
cycle release, which means we'll have a Mitaka one.

There is a pending patch in review
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/257868/.

Thanks Thierry for the tip and the reminder :)

Cheers