[openstack-dev] [Neutron][Tricircle]The process for adding networking-tricircle

joehuang joehuang at huawei.com
Wed Dec 16 00:30:03 UTC 2015

Hi, Ihar,

Is there any sub-project under Neutron stadium dealing with cross Neutron L2/L3 networking? If there is no one, why not introduce a new one.

More information about what the plugin wants to do: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18kZZ1snMOCD9IQvUKI5NVDzSASpw-QKj7l2zNqMEd3g/edit?usp=sharing

Best Regards
Chaoyi Huang ( Joe Huang )