[openstack-dev] [Heat] Status of the Support Conditionals in Heat templates

Rob Pothier (rpothier) rpothier at cisco.com
Tue Dec 15 15:50:15 UTC 2015

Hi Sergey,
I agree with your feeling, this is from the Heat Wiki page.
"Heat also endeavours to provide compatibility with the AWS CloudFormation template format, so that many existing CloudFormation templates can be launched on OpenStack."

Note also, there was another review that attempted implement this, but stalled.
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/84468/

Rob